About Permanent Makeup
This information is intended for general information only and should not be considered as medical advice on the part of Health-Tourism.com. Any decision on medical treatments, after-care or recovery should be done solely upon proper consultation and advice of a qualified physician.
Permanent makeup also referred to as Intradermal Pigmentation, is a cutting edge technique of applying natural pigments into the dermal layer of skin. This method is medically recognized and specifically made to be totally safe.
Permanent makeup imitates the look of just-applied eyeliner, lip liner, lipstick, and eyebrow pencil. It is performed through a process known as micro pigmentation, in which a tattoo pen is used to inject permanent ink into the skin. Each process takes between thirty and 120 minutes, and physicians use a local anesthetic to numb the area being tattooed. Similar to any tattoo, at first, the color looks brighter or darker, then will fade. The area will be inflamed for somewhere between two to five days and will crust over before healing.
Permanent makeup is used for a number of cosmetic enhancements like lip liner/color, permanent eyebrows, and eyeliner. Other permanent makeup procedures are a hairline enhancement, scar camouflage, vitiligo, areola restoration, and more. Permanent makeup has even been used to cover-up uneven skin discolorations, birthmarks, stretch marks, and freckles/age spots.
About permanent makeup
Permanent makeup is achievable through a procedure known as micro pigmentation where an organic pigment is embedded beneath the underneath the skin to add permanent shade. The procedure entails the use of a hand-held device, which punctures the skin numerous times per minute with an extremely thin needle and drives the pigment into the preferred location.
Who Benefits from Permanent Makeup?
- Women as well as men
- Anybody who wants freedom from everyday makeup application
- Those with allergies to traditional makeup
- Busy people with little time to apply makeup
- People who are physically incapable of applying makeup
- People who are active in sports
- People afflicted with vitiligo and alopecia
- Those with flaws in their skin and burn survivors
- People with oily skin who have a tendency to shed makeup easily
- Men and women who look for correction of asymmetrical facial features
- Men and women who desire to look their best at all times
- Models, entertainers, and actresses
The typical benefit to permanent makeup is waking up daily with your "face on." You can wake up, shower, swim and exercise still looking put together and all set to go. It may be perfect for the woman who is continuously on the move. Permanent makeup might be for you if:
- You have lost hair because of cosmetic surgery, accidents, chemotherapy, or burns.
- You have a hard time applying makeup because of age or conditions, like arthritis.
- You have sensitive skin or allergies to conventional makeup
Viola has many years experience with permanent makeup from Europe. She is makeup artist. She works for more then 20 years in makeup industry. She can make the best shape of eyebrows for every person. She doesn't works with templates like most places do. Your face is very unique and you will have to have an eyebrows which make you more beautiful. Not the eyebrows which your neighbor has. Of course she respect clients requests ans suggestion.
For more information please contact us at: